When you work at Brennan Industries, you are part of something bigger because the products we make are used to help the world become a better place. We are determined to invest in people, which is why we create an unstoppable, family-oriented team. One that can support critical infrastructure while achieving unlimited success. If you have grit, passion and drive, we want you to apply for one of our open positions. What you can become and the impact you can support truly has no limits.
- Increase sales of existing customers within the secondary account packages for their relevant profit centers
- Direct sales when applicable to the primary account packages within their relevant profit centers
- Qualify, build relationships and sell to target accounts within the secondary account packages of their relevant profit centers
- Contact, qualify, direct sales and sell to “Leads” generated within the secondary account packages of their relevant profit centers
- Contact, qualify, direct sales and sell to customers within the secondary account packages of their relevant profit centers labeled “TBQ”
- Follow Brennan Sales processes to generate quotes and opportunities
- Create an activity when it is imperative that you remember or someone is made aware of something important
- Identify, contact, direct sales and sell to potential customers within their relevant profit centers
- Identify duplicate accounts and contacts within Brennan’s CRM package with objective to merge, develop and maintain accurate information
- Identify incorrect account information with objective to develop and maintain accurate information in Brennan’s ERP and CRM package
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Operate a computer and other standard business equipment and software
- Organize, set priorities and exercise sound judgment within established guidelines
- Interpret, apply and reach sound decisions in accordance with laws, rules, regulations and company policies and procedures
- Understand and follow written and oral instructions
- Attention to detail and communication skills, oral and written
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Flexibility and adaptability
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business field or 5+ years of relevant job experience.
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.