Brennan Industries is looking to hire a Business Development Manager. This position will be responsible for interacting with customers over the phone to increase sales and develop new business. **Recent grads are encouraged to apply**
- Increase sales of existing customers within the assigned account package.
- Qualify, build relationships and sell to target accounts within account package.
- Manage business within CRM system, and utilize the system to increase and gain new business.
- Attend tradeshows and customer conferences.
- Any additional projects as assigned by management.
- Travel requirements: 10% – 15%
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Business Development or Inside Sales role.
- Bachelor of Business Degree, or at least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Abilitly to organize, set priorities, and exercise sound judgment within established guidelines.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Experience working with a CRM system.
What We Offer!
- Competitive Base and Commission Pay Structure
- Excellent health insurance benefits and 401(k) retirement plan
- Ability to manage your own territory
- Attend various company sponsored events for training or customer entertainment
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.