- Interacts with customers over the phone to increase sales and develop new business.
- Increase sales of existing customers within the secondary account packages for their relevant profit centers
- Qualify, build relationships and sell to target accounts within the secondary account packages of their relevant profit centers
- Contact, qualify, direct sales and sell to “Leads” generated within the secondary account packages of their relevant profit centers
- Contact, qualify, direct sales and sell to customers within the secondary account packages of their relevant profit centers labeled “TBQ”
- Create an activity when it is imperative that you remember or someone is made aware of something important
- Identify, contact, direct sales and sell to potential customers within their relevant profit centers
- Identify duplicate accounts and contacts within Brennan’s CRM package with objective to merge, develop and maintain accurate information
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Bachelor Degree in Business, and 1-2 years experience in a sales related field.
- Operate a computer and other standard business equipment and software
- Organize, set priorities and exercise sound judgment within established guidelines
- Interpret, apply and reach sound decisions in accordance with laws, rules, regulations and company policies and procedures
- Understand and follow written and oral instructions
- Attention to detail and communication skills, oral and written
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Flexibility and adaptability
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.