When you work at
Brennan Industries, you are part of something bigger because the products we
make are used to help the world become a better place. We are determined to
invest in people, which is why we create an unstoppable, family-oriented team.
One that can support critical infrastructure while achieving unlimited success.
If you have grit, passion and drive, we want you to apply for one of our open
positions. What you can become and the impact you can support truly has no
The Corporate Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for administering the QA management systems, training and coaching employees, and formulating quality assurance policies.
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Effectively interact with Production and Development teams to maintain product supply and help introduce new products.
- Liaising with customers’ auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications.
- Organize and manage quality assurance function in close co-operation with the customers and with the Company’s Management team (Member of Management Team).
- Supervising technical staff in carrying out tests and checks.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC.
- Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements.
- Travel: Up to 25%
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Goal oriented team player with high energy and strong values.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 7 years experience working in quality improvement.
- Working knowledge of quality systems, such as; ISO9000, FMEA and Control Plans.
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.