The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for the full spectrum of the hiring process for all open positions within the organization.
- Source candidates through multiple recruitment channels.
- Conduct phone screens and video interviews to verify previous employment experience, training, and job skills.
- Manage the interview cycle and work with managers to schedule candidates and finalize job offers.
- Evaluate all candidates and provide expert feedback and hiring recommendations.
- Attend job and career fairs at local universities.
- Revise, create, and improve job descriptions.
- Travel Requirements: 15%
- Any additional duties or projects as assigned by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Possess high level of confidentiality.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Goal oriented team player with high energy and strong values.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR, or a related field.
- Experience utilizing social media channels is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in a corporate recruiting environment.
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.