The Customer Service Lead is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service through the daily management of a team of employees to include motivating, coaching, training, and problem solving.
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provide technical product support to employees and customers.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customer and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Process sales orders, quotes and RGAs while showcasing a “whatever it takes” attitude to get the job done. Expedite orders, provide customer with delivery information
- Increases sales through suggestive selling, warm calling, and keeping customers informed of new products.
- Facilitate expectations made by management, promises made by the salesforce, and potential issues that may arise with operations and supply chain, as well as manage and satisfy the needs of internal and external customers
- Review all stock transfer requests and approve/deny them.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Business Related field or 5+ years experience in a Customer Service Position.
- Proficient in the use of computers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Committed to customer satisfaction
- Pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now