We currently have an opportunity for a results-oriented Customer Service Representative in our Regional facility located in Walsall. As the Customer Service Representative, you will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries and qualify/resolve customer concerns.
- Customer’s primary contact for requests by telephone or e-mail, analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information and acts as the customer liaison to retrieve information cross-departmentally.
- Increases sales through suggestive selling, warm calling, and keeping customers informed of new products.
- Creates quotations, mails catalogs and samples, enters orders, and contacts customers to retrieve information for orders or quotations.
- Analyzes transactions, adjusts errors, and creates return authorizations.
- Has knowledge of product line, delivery times, and can read detailed manufacturer prints.
- Expedites product, on behalf of customer, within internal supply chain.
- Occasionally enters warehouse to verify inventory quantity/type to assist customer.
- Coordinates with other regional sales centers to satisfy customer’s order.
- Gathering/requesting and submitting documentation required by customer.
- Coordinates with Regional Sales Manager to ensure company pricing strategies are aligned within quotations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- 5+ years experience in a Customer Service Position.
- Knowledge of the Hydraulics distribution industry is an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of computers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.