The Recruiting and Training Specialist will work closely with hiring managers to source, screen, and interview candidates. In addition, they will assist with the development of new and existing training programs.
- Source candidates through multiple recruitment channels.
- Conduct phone screens and video interviews to verify previous employment experience, training, and job skills.
- Manage the interview cycle and work with managers to schedule candidates and finalize job offers.
- Evaluate all candidates and provide expert feedback and hiring recommendations.
- Attend job and career fairs at local universities.
- Develop training content and make recommendations to current training program.
- Manage new hire and current employee training, and record-keeping.
- Manage training calendar and develop monthly training.
- Revise, create, and improve job descriptions.
- Travel Requirements: 15%
- Any additional duties or projects as assigned by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Possess high level of confidentiality.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Goal oriented team player with high energy and strong values.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a corporate recruiting environment.
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.