The role of the Manufacturing Manager is to plan and schedule the day to day operations of the manufacturing facility.
- Oversee and direct the day to day manufacturing functions of the plant floor.
- Work with management to ensure customer requirements are being met, and discuss any
potential shipping issues or delays with the GM.
- Evaluate machine resources to ensure continued production and minimal downtime.
- Ensure health and safety standards are met to keep facility accident-free.
- Train, coach and supervise employees to attain optimum performance.
- Monitor and conduct annual performance reviews and disciplinary functions in a timely manner.
- Comply with quality assurance manual to assure shipping of high quality products.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong observation and leadership skills.
- Ability to succeed in a team environment, and deliver/receive constructive feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict and facilitate problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Education & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of direct supervision and management experience
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.