The Marketing Manager is responsible for the execution of the integrated marketing strategy supplied by the Director of Marketing. They will manage the digital and traditional marketing channels, sales enablement, events and provide leadership over those areas, as well as participate in strategic development. The goal of this position is to increase qualified lead generation, raise brand awareness, support and increase sales, and provide value to the marketplace. This is a hands on role with a focus on digital marketing, but also including oversight of other channels.
- Organizational point person for immediate marketing related needs
- Work with Marketing Content team to lead execution of literature, video, content, and event programs.
- Work with Sales team on sales enablement, development of sales tools, and distributor channel enablement.
- Management of online blog, email, lead conversion, nurturing programs and website content in general.
- Analytics and recommendations
- Managing third party campaigns and online promotions
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Experience in marketing team leadership required, distributed team experience a plus
- Experience in developing and implementing successful integrated marketing strategies required
- Proficiency with Hubspot required
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite required
- Experience with MS Teams, SharePoint and similar tools a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient with Mac
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Location: Cleveland HQ
Education & Experience
- 3+ Years experience in a marketing leadership role
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.