The Pneumatic Product Manager will be responsible for working to develop a roadmap and strategy for creating new business opportunities within our pneumatics product category.
- Research and collect data to determine potential markets and competition.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data.
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they are successful.
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies and define product objections for effective marketing communications plan.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Develop internal training material to distribute to sales and engineering team.
- Any additional projects as assigned by management.
- Travel Requirements: 20% or as needed.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a pneumatics product specialist or management role.
- Bachelor Degree in either Business or Engineering, or an Associate Degree with at least 10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Abilitly to organize, set priorities, and exercise sound judgment within established guidelines.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Experience working with a CRM system.
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.