Since 1953, Brennan Industries has provided companies throughout the world with the highest-quality, critical flow components. We are looking to add qualified CSRs due to growth and global expansion. Our employees are critical to our success. We offer a fun, hardworking environment that recognizes the success and hard work of our people in many ways.
· Conduct inspections at First Article, in-process, in-coming and completed final inspections
· Initiate Non-Conformance reports (Material Rejection Notices) as required
· Read and interpret specifications and part prints
· Ensure calibration and maintenance is performed on all equipment
· Confirm all tools and gauges are available for all jobs
· Document information in various databases and internal programs, logs the assembly non-conformities and generates the NCR report
· Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
· Operate a computer and other standard business equipment and software
· Organize, set priorities and exercise sound judgment within established guidelines
· Interpret, apply and reach sound decisions in accordance with laws, rules, regulations and company policies and procedures
· Understand and follow written and oral instructions
· Attention to detail and communication skills, oral and written
· Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
· Flexibility and adaptability
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.