This position is responsible for the management of the CNC machining department.
- Monitor and improve productivity under guidelines from the General Manager
- Assist in scheduling machine repairs. Consult with General Manager when external sourcing is required for major repairs.
- Work with Programmers to ensure machines and machinists are maximizing the machine throughput.
- Assist the Quality Manager with addressing issues by utilizing problem solving methods
- Maintain appropriate records such as safety, production, and quality
- Develop continuous improvement initiatives and report these to the General Manager
- Responsible for training and coaching of employees
- Maintain an organized and safe work environment
- Assign workers to appropriate tasks for the day.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Effective communication/comprehension skills – verbal and written
- Math Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Basic computer skills
- Physical requirements – ability to bend, twist, stoop, reach, climb ladders, lift materials up to 50lbs.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs at a time.
Education and Experience
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum five years of personnel management experience recommended
- Minimum ten years of experience in manufacturing
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.