Performs a variety of duties in verifying the delivery of purchased items and maintaining purchasing records. Incumbents keep requesting profit centers informed about the status of purchases and deliveries, they independently research and resolve discrepancies in deliveries and invoicing that require purchase order changes. They contact vendors to resolve problems with shipments and perform expediting activities to ensure that purchased items are received and available when required.
- Data enters item master, vendor master and purchase order information in Tribute.
- Maintains and updates various vendor and business databases.
- Distributing purchase order information to subcontractors.
- Preparing spreadsheets and obtains details for price changes.
- Administering purchase orders.
- Maintaining vendor lists of current and prospective vendors and materials/new products.
- Assisting with new prospective vendor bidding.
- Collecting and entering bids into spreadsheets for evaluation by the Purchasing Group.
- Obtaining information required from potential vendors for ISO Manager’s review.
- Providing new product samples and related information to the Sales staff.
- Obtaining pricing of Estimate Requests for non-standard parts.
- Supplying necessary information to management, profit centers, and other purchasing department associates.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- At least 5 years experience in a Supply Chain function.
- Ability to operate a computer and ERP system.
- Ability to organize, set priorities, and exercise sound judgment within established guidelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.