The Summer Help Associate will perform a variety of routine shipping, receiving and housekeeping tasks.
Positions Open Across All Facilities
Flexible shifts available***
Must be at least 17 years old to apply***
- Prepare orders for shipment in accordance with the pull ticket and customer requirements.
- Load Breakdown to include: sort, count, package, label, and unpack inventory that is received.
- Stock shelves
- Assemble product
- Additional responsibilities as required by Warehouse Management
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Effective communication/comprehension skills – verbal and written
- Math Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Basic computer skills
- Physical requirements – ability to bend, twist, stoop, reach, climb ladders, lift materials up to 50lbs.
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.