When you work at Brennan Industries, you are part of something bigger because the products we make are used to help the world become a better place. We are determined to invest in people, which is why we create an unstoppable, family-oriented team. One that can support critical infrastructure while achieving unlimited success. If you have grit, passion and drive, we want you to apply for one of our open positions. What you can become and the impact you can support truly has no limits.
The CNC Lathe Machinist will be responsible for producing machined parts. They will also be responsible for maintaining their machine, quality, and safety standards. We currently have opportunities available on 1st and 2nd Shift.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience operating CNC Lathe’s. Multi-Axis and multi-spindle machining experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35lbs.
- Must be able to think critically and run jobs with little to no supervision.
- Must have a good working knowledge of inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers, and fixed gauging.
- Knowledge of setup and basic programming such as offsets and work-shifts a plus, but not necessary.
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.