The Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring a positive, consistent, and efficient interaction for all customers through the establishment, maintenance, and analysis of Customer Service infrastructure.
· Develop service procedures, policies, standards, and workflows that yield reliable results.
· Draft and administer customer surveys, analyze results and report to stakeholders.
· Collaborate with HR in the enhancement of training curriculum.
· Develop, coach, and mentor customer service agents through performance appraisal and goal setting.
· Evaluate technology mix, meet with vendors, and optimize solution.
· Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
· Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
· Analyze, Summarize, and report on customer service KPI’s.
· Perform nonconformance root cause analysis and drive process improvements.
· Understand, summarize, and reconcile any messaging dissonance with cross functional leaders in sales and marketing.
· Collaborate with Marketing on outbound tactical messaging.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Bachelor Degree in Business or Related field
· 5+ Years in customer service management
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
· Strong decision making and analytical abilities
· Strong oral and written communication skills
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.