Seeking highly motivated students to work with our finance organization at our corporate headquarters in Solon, OH. Interns will have the opportunity to work on projects that impact the entire organization. Projects could include working on a new ERP system implementation, analysis of payables and receivables, and documentation of procedures and processes. This opportunity provides exposure to cross-functional projects and insights into how other departments operate. Interns will have project-based work.
- Participate in transition to new ERP system
- Use critical thinking to review and analyze Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Prepare and deliver insights and recommendations based on analysis
- Assist in completion of internal and external audits
- Draft and revise documentation of processes and procedures relating to the finance organization
- Ad-hoc projects
- Ability to work in-office 32-40 hours per week during Summer 2023
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.