The Corporate Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for administering the QA management systems, training and coaching employees, and formulating quality assurance policies.
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Participate, as needed, to inspect product to meet customers’ expectations.
- Liaising with customers’ auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications.
- Organize and manage quality assurance function in close co-operation with the customers and with the Company’s Management team (Member of Management Team).
- Supervising technical staff in carrying out tests and checks.
- Manage and maintain the Company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to the QA/QC.
- Assessing the product specifications of the company and its suppliers, and comparing with customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 7 years experience working in quality improvement. Fluid Power Industry experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of quality systems, such as; ISO9000, FMEA and Control Plans.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Goal oriented team player with high energy and strong values.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule.
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.