The Sales Manager will work to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential within an assigned territory.
- Calling on existing and prospective customers within assigned territory.
- Update Tour De Force CRM System.
- PowerPoint presentations and following up on quotations.
- Attend trade shows and customer conferences.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Experience with large, national and international distributors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business and 5+ years in an industry related sales role.
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.