Our summer intern will assist our management team and directors by performing administrative and entry-level duties while they gain experience.
- Make sales calls
- Conduct research
- Send emails
- Update records in our CRM package
- Attend meetings
- Maintain customer relationships
- Attend in-person sales meetings
- Ability to work in-office 32-40 hours per week during Summer 2023
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.