The Warehouse Associate will perform a variety of routine shipping, receiving and housekeeping tasks.
- Prepare orders for shipment in accordance with the pull ticket and customer requirements.
- Check inventory to verify availability of needed stock.
- Notify Supervisor of shortages.
- Package and ship product in accordance with packaging guidelines and accepted method/practices
- Maintain product stock in work area
- Stock shelves
- Monitor packaging material supplies and notify supervisor when materials to the restocking point.
- Receive and unload incoming material and compare information on packing slips with purchase orders to verify accuracy of shipment.
- Sort, count, package, label, and unpack inventory that is received.
- Responsible for accurately receiving, reporting, and distributing purchased items.
- Stocking warehouse shelves.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Effective communication/comprehension skills – verbal and written
- Math Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Basic computer skills
- Physical requirements – ability to bend, twist, stoop, reach, climb ladders, lift materials up to 50lbs.
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.