Must interact with the plant floor and would be responsible to monitor daily machine efficiencies. They will also help create a tool life management program. Will be responsible to update the daily schedules & point out any areas of production losses to management.
- Make plans using detailed drawings
- Prepare estimates and budgets
- Create accurate project specifications
- Finish any projects on time and within a budget
- Help create technical reports for customers
- Ability to work in-office 32-40 hours per week during Summer 2023
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.