When you work at Brennan Industries, you are part of something bigger because the products we make are used to help the world become a better place. We are determined to invest in people, which is why we create an unstoppable, family-oriented team. One that can support critical infrastructure while achieving unlimited success. If you have grit, passion and drive, we want you to apply for one of our open positions. What you can become and the impact you can support truly has no limits.
- Maintain production equipment to meet customer orders.
- Execute machining by studying work orders, blueprints, material specifications, drawings, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters, interpreting dimensions and tolerances.
- Execute machining and be able to follow up on the facility terminal to insert the daily production data.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufactures instructions; troubleshooting malfunction.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Basic milling operation skills. Understand the principle of milling operation, and final product as an outcome of this process.
- Basic drilling operation skills. Understand the factors that could impact the drilling when operation a drilling machine.
- Basic tolerances interpretation from the blueprint and implementation when operating the machines. Understand basic notions such as: concentricity, parallelism, paneity.
- Basic material knowledge, material bar stock preferred.
- Basic math
- Blueprint reading
- Utilize various measuring gages to check the requested dimensions specified in the blueprint to follow in operation.
- Attention to detail and communication skills, oral and written.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Mechanic diploma or similar qualification in the field of mechanics
- Minimum 3 year experience as a machine operator/ mechanically inclined person preferred.