Since 1953, Brennan Industries has provided companies throughout the world with the highest-quality, critical flow components. We are looking to add qualified CSRs due to growth and global expansion. Our employees are critical to our success. We offer a fun, hardworking environment that recognizes the success and hard work of our people in many ways.
Responsible for supervising the operations of the warehouse at large and other objectives set forth by the General Manager.
- Manage warehouse personnel by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
- Review weekly timecards and submit approved hours to payroll.
- Actively communicate with General Manager on operational or serious personnel issues.
- Responsible for allocating resources in order to meet the immediate and long term objectives set forth by the General Manager.
- Ensuring that all customer requirements and preferences are being met.
- Participate in ISO/customer audits, and ensure the warehouse and all personnel are prepared.
- Supervise that all warehouse assets (trade or expense) are being accounted for accurately.
- Persistent review of warehouse dashboard to look for trends.
- Responsible for ensuring daily tow motor log is being completed.
- Responsible for ensuring tools are calibrated on the right intervals.
- Ensuring that warehouse area is clean of debris and safety hazards.
- General maintenance of the building.
- Strives to minimize warehouse resource waste. Including, but not limited to payroll hours, product inventory, warehouse space, etc.
- Any other projects or assignments as directed by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, with 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, set priorities, and exercise sound judgment within established guidelines.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.