We currently have an opportunity for a results-oriented Customer Service Representative in our Regional facility located in Lake Forest, CA. As the Customer Service Representative, you will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries and qualify/resolve customer concerns.
- Customer’s primary contact for requests by telephone or e-mail, analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information and acts as the customer liaison to retrieve information cross-departmentally.
- Increases sales through suggestive selling, warm calling, and keeping customers informed of new products.
- Creates quotations, mails catalogs and samples, enters orders, and contacts customers to retrieve information for orders or quotations.
- Analyzes transactions, adjusts errors, and creates return authorizations.
- Has knowledge of product line, delivery times, and can read detailed manufacturer prints.
- Expedites product, on behalf of customer, within internal supply chain.
- Occasionally enters warehouse to verify inventory quantity/type to assist customer.
- Coordinates with other regional sales centers to satisfy customer’s order.
- Gathering/requesting and submitting documentation required by customer.
- Coordinates with Regional Sales Manager to ensure company pricing strategies are aligned within quotations.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Related field or 5+ years experience in a Customer Service Position.
- Proficient in the use of computers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Brennan Industries provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Complete the form below and attach a .pdf version of your resume to apply now.