About Brennan Industries:
When you work at Brennan Industries, you are part of something bigger because the products we make are used to help the world become a better place. We are determined to invest in people, which is why we create an unstoppable, family-oriented team. One that can support critical infrastructure while achieving unlimited success. If you have grit, passion and drive, we want you to apply for one of our open positions. What you can become and the impact you can support truly has no limits.
- Customer’s primary contact for requests by telephone or e-mail, analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information and acts as the customer liaison to retrieve information cross-departmentally.
- Increases sales through suggestive selling, warm calling, and keeping customers informed of new products.
- Creates quotations, mails catalogs and samples, enters orders, and contacts customers to retrieve information for orders or quotations.
- Analyzes transactions, adjusts errors, and creates return authorizations.
- Has knowledge of product line, delivery times, and can read detailed manufacturer prints.
- Expedites product, on behalf of customer, within internal supply chain.
- Occasionally enters warehouse to verify inventory quantity/type to assist customer.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Related field or 1+ years experience in a Customer Service Position.
- Proficient in the use of computers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.