The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of the digital strategy supplied by the Director of Marketing. He/She will manage the content program, blog, email, social along with website content. The goal of this position is to increase qualified lead generation, raise brand awareness and provide value to the marketplace.
- Working with content team to create premium content
- Working with SEO specialist to keyword target content and posts
- Creating landing pages
- Editing blog content
- Posting and interacting on social pages
- Email campaigns
- Updating website content
- Managing and expanding the online resource center and educational content
- Analytics and recommendations
- Managing third party email campaigns and online promotions
- Creation and management of nurturing workflows
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Running regular checks on network and data security.
· Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
· Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
· Conducting regular systems audits.
· Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff.
· Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
· Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget.
· Providing direction for IT team members.
· Any additional projects as required by management.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Ability to travel up to 25%, including international travel.
· Experience with managing an ERP system and CRM system.
· Effective communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills and ability to work autonomously.
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
· At least 10 years of experience in an IT related field, with at least 5 of those years in supervisory position.
This position is responsible for setting up CNC production machines to meet internal and customer requirements, maintaining quality and safety standards/requirements, maintaining records, equipment, and supplies.
- Set up production machines to meet customer orders
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, material specifications, drawings, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting dimensions and tolerances.
- Installs and sets tools, attachments, collets, boring bars , turn tools, and stops
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufactures instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Completes production and quality records
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Basic editing
- Basic math
- Blueprint reading
- Utilize various measuring gages
- Attention to detail and communication skills, oral and written
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with CNC lathe and/or mill set up