The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of the digital strategy supplied by the Director of Marketing. He/She will manage the content program, blog, email, social along with website content. The goal of this position is to increase qualified lead generation, raise brand awareness and provide value to the marketplace.
- Working with content team to create premium content
- Working with SEO specialist to keyword target content and posts
- Creating landing pages
- Editing blog content
- Posting and interacting on social pages
- Email campaigns
- Updating website content
- Managing and expanding the online resource center and educational content
- Analytics and recommendations
- Managing third party email campaigns and online promotions
- Creation and management of nurturing workflows
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.