· Running regular checks on network and data security.
· Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
· Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
· Conducting regular systems audits.
· Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff.
· Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
· Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget.
· Providing direction for IT team members.
· Any additional projects as required by management.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Ability to travel up to 25%, including international travel.
· Experience with managing an ERP system and CRM system.
· Effective communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills and ability to work autonomously.
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
· At least 10 years of experience in an IT related field, with at least 5 of those years in supervisory position.