When you work at Brennan Industries, you are part of something bigger because the products we make are used to help the world become a better place. We are determined to invest in people, which is why we create an unstoppable, family-oriented team. One that can support critical infrastructure while achieving unlimited success. If you have grit, passion and drive, we want you to apply for one of our open positions. What you can become and the impact you can support truly has no limits.
- Set up production machines to meet customer orders
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, material specifications, drawings, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting dimensions and tolerances.
- Installs and sets tools, attachments, collets, boring bars , turn tools, and stops
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufactures instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Completes production and quality records
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Basic editing
- Basic math
- Blueprint reading
- Utilize various measuring gages
- Attention to detail and communication skills, oral and written
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with CNC lathe and/or mill set up