When you work at
Brennan Industries, you are part of something bigger because the products we
make are used to help the world become a better place. We are determined to
invest in people, which is why we create an unstoppable, family-oriented team.
One that can support critical infrastructure while achieving unlimited success.
If you have grit, passion and drive, we want you to apply for one of our open
positions. What you can become and the impact you can support truly has no
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of the digital strategy supplied by the Director of Marketing. He/She will manage the content program, blog, email, social along with website content. The goal of this position is to increase qualified lead generation, raise brand awareness and provide value to the marketplace.
- Working with content team to create premium content
- Working with SEO specialist to keyword target content and posts
- Creating landing pages
- Editing blog content
- Posting and interacting on social pages
- Email campaigns
- Updating website content
- Managing and expanding the online resource center and educational content
- Analytics and recommendations
- Managing third party email campaigns and online promotions
- Creation and management of nurturing workflows
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role.