When you work at Brennan Industries, you are part of something bigger because the products we make are used to help the world become a better place. We are determined to invest in people, which is why we create an unstoppable, family-oriented team. One that can support critical infrastructure while achieving unlimited success. If you have grit, passion and drive, we want you to apply for one of our open positions. What you can become and the impact you can support truly has no limits.
· Prepare orders for shipment in accordance with the pull ticket and customer requirements.
· Check inventory to verify availability of needed stock.
· Notify Supervisor of shortages.
· Package and ship product in accordance with packaging guidelines and accepted method/practices
· Maintain product stock in work area
· Stock shelves
· Monitor packaging material supplies and notify supervisor when materials to the restocking point.
· Receive and unload incoming material and compare information on packing slips with purchase orders to verify accuracy of shipment.
· Sort, count, package, label, and unpack inventory that is received.
· Responsible for accurately receiving, reporting, and distributing purchased items.
· Stocking warehouse shelves.
· May be required to operate tow motor.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Effective communication/comprehension skills – verbal and written
· Math Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
· Basic computer skills
· Physical requirements – ability to bend, twist, stoop, reach, climb ladders, lift materials up to 50lbs.